Let me share to you something from my friend, John Fitzgerald from
Limerick. Make sure you read this right to the very end – THE VERY END!! And also make sure to
forward this onto your friends and contacts.
*Written by a 90 year old – 45 lessons life thought me
This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!!
“To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It
is the most requested column I’ve ever written.
My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry..
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.. But the second one is up
to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t
save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d
grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
Its estimated 93% won’t forward this. If you are one of the 7% who will,
forward this with the title ‘7%’.
Isn’t that an incredible list of ways of looking at life’s experiences?
I have to rank it as one of the best emails I have seen.
Make sure you forward it on and help inspire others.
As promised at the start of the week I am continuing to give you access
to recordings of my current webinar series. Today you can listen to webinar
#3 where my good friend and business Partner Dr Marilyn Joyce shares her
5 Keys to Ageless Energy & Vitality. Incredible tips so listen carefully
and implement. Knowledge is no good without action.
Also tomorrow at 6.30pm PST we have our 5th webinar in the series where
we will discuss the importance of belief and will share with you the
strategies for creating an immovable belief that your dream will become
And time is running out to invest in our Special Platinum VIP Package
Bonus Ticket for a Friend offer that ends midnight Sun 14th August. Go Now