Interview With Adrienne Congleton Fitness,Wellness And Productivity Coach
1.What got you started in your business ?
What got me started in this business is my own poor health as a younger person. I did not connect the health issues I was having to my lifestyle… what I ate and drank… how I moved .After a scary doctor visit that threatened surgery… I was moved to do some research at a health food store before I consented and I never looked back after my changes eradicated the problems.
2. What are your goals for the next three to five years?
My goals for the next three to five years Is to blog a book and open a wellness center with all things alternative– raw food– juice bar– Meditation– massage– colonics–supplements– and speakers from around the world.
3. What is the hardest decision you have had to make recently?
Saying no to pleasing other people, frees up more time to focus on moving my business forward.
4. What do you, personally, spend most of your time on?
I spend time researching other healing modalities.
5.What are some strategic goals that you are working towards within the next few weeks?
grow by 5 percent every month.
6. Is there anything you would do different in your business if you had to start all over again?
I would go faster and finish what I started.
7. What are the benefits of becoming a member of your business?
Its a win win get healthier, help others and get paid for things you are probably now doing for free.
www.myrainlife.com/healthishere free 15 minute health coaching consultations available for a limited time.
until April 15, 2016.
Adrienne Congleton Health Coach 973-207-9014 Text(health consultation)