Summer is the season of sweat that makes us weaker. It is the period that is not so good for the health. Maximum health problems faced by the men arise during this season of heat. The temperature rise and sun shines full during the summer season. The air gets dryer and your skin starts getting dry. It has been noted that the production of the antibodies in the human body is less during the summer season as the amount of the nutrients entering the human body are very low as the urge to eat is reduced in the summer season. Thus, a special health tips should be followed by the men in order to stay healthy and stay away from the health hazards of summer season, which are as follows:
1. It is the hot season that requires a special care of health. Water intake plays a significant role in the keeping the health of the individual well during the summer season. Water helps in keeping the temperature of the body low and also nullifies the impact of the heat on the body.
2. Eating the low fat diet and opting for the fiber rich diet in the health mantra during the summer season. Balanced diet is always good for the health, but making the changes in the balanced diet as per the seasons is necessary otherwise you may land up in some health problem.
3. Protein intake is must whether its summer or a winter. Proteins are needed by the body in adequate amount to perform all the necessary functions. But, the way you eat proteins in summer and winter is different. In summer it is recommended to divide the amount of proteins in 3 to 4 meals. Eating all at once is not good for the health.
4. Increase the intake of the fruits during the summer season. Fruits are the rich sources of vitamins which helps the body to maintain the adequate fluid levels and make-up the fluid lost during the sweating. It is recommended to have at least one dose of the fruit juice in a day as it will help as it will restore the fluid amount in the body.
5. Getting a good amount of sleep is necessary during the summer season. Your body is more exhausted during the summer season as lots of energy is lost. So, it is necessary for your body to reform the lost energy. For this you need to give your body an adequate amount of rest. This could be best done by sleeping for at least 7 to 8 hours daily.
6. Avoid being in the heat of the sun for more time. This is a special notice for all those who enjoy the sunbath. It is not a good idea to sit is sun for more time as exposure to its ultraviolet rays of sun may result into skin cancer. During summer season sun bath can be taken only in the morning before 8 am and that too just for the 10 minutes.
7. Wear a cap and cover your entire body if you are going out in sun specifically in the afternoon as at this time the sun rays are most powerful. They will evaporate all the water from your skin and make it look pale and dryer. Also wear a cap as this will prevent your hairs and head from the harmful effect of sunrays. Most importantly wear the loose and faint colored clothes during the summer as this allows proper air flow to the all body parts and avoid the occurrence of infections caused due to the bacteria in the sweat.
8. Do a light weight exercise or practice yoga during the summer season. The exercise time should be lowered otherwise excessive exercise may result into water scarcity in the body. Also your body may not be able to cope with the nutrient demand. Thus, avoid doing any heavy weight training during the summer season.
These are the simple health tips for men during the summer season. Do follow these health tips in order to stay fit during the summer season.
Hi I am Calvin Dyol.I am committed to provide visitors with complete information on men’s health, sexual health,
issues related to sexuaility, I will also give you information about various generic drugs like Edegra ,Kamagra 100mg,
Kamagra Oral Jelly,Penegra, Edegra etc.
Article from articlesbase.com